+63 2 244 8790 | +63 2 244 8795 | EMAIL: email@example.com
Dessert Table Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have a package?
- Yes we do have Dessert Table Packages you can choose from.
2. How many hours are included in the package?
- The dessert table will be available for three (3) hours from the start of the event. In excess of three (3) hours, you will be charged PhP 500 for every hour or a fraction thereof.
3. Is dessert table styling included?
Dessert table Styling is an additional service from the package. Styling fee starts at PhP 9,500. The price may vary depending on the design complexity of the design. It includes the following:
- Basic backdrop
- Table and table cloth
- Personalized food labels
- Glassware and containers
- Take out box
- One (1) attendant
- Three (3) hour duration of the event
- Delivery and set-up
4. Can you please send me a quotation for the styling?
- Dessert table styling entails a lot of details. Before we can give you a quotation, it will be helpful if you can send us a collage of the design elements or inspirations for your event. We highly value your inputs and we want to be able to bring to life the concept you have in mind.
5. How will my dessert table look like?
- For confirmed bookings with settled down payments, we will be sending you a draft layout of your dessert table. On the other hand, for clients with who have not placed a down payment, we will be glad to create a design for you. A non-refundable design fee of PhP 3,000 will apply but this will be deducted from your total contract price once your order has been confirmed.
6. Can I change the dessert items included in the package?
- Dessert items can be customized .
7. Can my guests bring home the decorations displayed in the set-up?
- Unfortunately your guests cannot bring home the decors as these are part of our inventory. In the event that an item is lost or damaged, the actual cost of the item will be billed to the client.
8. Is there a fee for renting the glasswares and decorations?
- There is no rental fee but there is a glassware/props deposit of PhP 3,000 which is refundable after the event. All glassware and props must be returned. In the event that an item is lost or damaged, the actual cost of the item will be deducted from the deposit. Should the deposit be insufficient, the remaining balance will be shouldered by the client.