+63 2 244 8790 | +63 2 244 8795 | EMAIL: email@example.com
Cakes & Pastries Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do we place an order?
- Kindly fill out the inquiry form at “Contact Us”. You can also call us at 244-8790 or 244-8795 from Mondays to Saturdays. We are open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.. Alternatively, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a personal message via Facebook.
2. What are the information needed upon ordering?
- For us to be able to properly provide you with a quote, we will need the following information:
- Event date
- Type of event (baptism, birthday, wedding, etc.)
- Design ideas (party theme, interests, hobbies, pictures, etc.)
- Delivery or pick up
3. What is the lead time in placing orders?
- Lead time is four (4) weeks. This applies to orders that require conceptualization of designs - cookies, cupcakes, cakes and dessert cart. For other products, you can place orders three (3) days in advance.
4. Can I visit your store?
- We do consultations by appointment only. The best days for appointments are from Monday to Thursday.
5. Can I have a taste test?
- Since we are a home-based business, we will not be able to arrange for one but we will gladly accept your orders with the minimum required number.
1. Do you customize designs?
- Yes we do. To get you started with your concept, we are offering the following options so we can begin designing the cake of your choice:
- Option 1. If you have chosen a design from our gallery, please inform us so we can give you a quotation.
- Option 2. If you have an available peg of the design you have in mind, please send the file t0 email@example.com.
- Option 3. If you want us to create an original design for you, we'll be happy to do so. A non-refundable design fee of PhP 800 applies but this will be deducted from your total contract price once you have confirmed your order.
2. How do you design?
- When designing a cake, we consider the party theme, personality and hobbies of the celebrant. It is also useful to provide us references such as photographs or a copy of the invitation.
3. What if I have a working budget?
- Please inform us and we will try our best to work around it. Your working budget gives us an idea what cake design we can offer you. We’ll be able to create a cake that suits your theme and at the same time meet your working budget.
4. Can I change my design after the details have been finalized?
- Yes, you can however, any change made less than two (2) weeks prior to the event date cannot be guaranteed. Please note that there maybe corresponding changes in costs as well.
1. What are the payment terms?
- A deposit of 50% of the total order price is due upon signing of the contract of which the whole amount is non-refundable and non-transferable. Contract signing will be a month before the event. The balance shall be due a week before the event and will be paid in cash.
- Payment is deposited through our Metrobank account.
2. Can I cancel my order?
- In the event of a cancellation thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled date, a 50% refund will be granted. If the notice is made two (2) weeks prior to the event date, the full payment and deposit will not be refunded. However, any non-refundable balance may be credited to your next order.
1. Do you deliver?
- Yes, we deliver within Metro Manila. The fee is computed based on the location.
2. Do you have pick up points?
- To save you on delivery fees, we have designated pick up points in Manila, Makati and SM MOA. Makati pick up point is available from Monday to Friday only (except on holidays).
3. Do you ship your products?
- Currently, the only products available for shipping are the designer cookies, chocolate meringue bars and banana loaf.
1. What is the proper handling for cakes and cupcakes?
- For those picking up their orders, we recommend that you place the items on a level surface. Should you be placing these on the car seat, kindly place stacked newspapers or magazines underneath to level the area. We do not suggest putting the cakes and cupcakes inside the car trunk as the heat will affect the quality and will also melt the icing.
2. Should we store the cakes and cupcakes inside the refrigerator?
- No you should not. Storing a fondant covered cake inside the refrigerator will moisten the fondant. Placing the cake or cupcakes in a room temperature area with no direct sunlight will do. After your event, you may refrigerate to lengthen the shelf life.
1. Is there a fee for renting a cupcake tower?
- We collect a PhP 800 rental fee and a PhP 2,500 deposit. The latter is refundable. Any rented item must be returned in good condition no later than two (2) days after the event. In the event that the item cannot be returned within the said period and the cupcake tower is not in good condition, the deposit will not be refunded.